Support Cayetano for Mayor
Monetary donations are needed and welcomed. Please support our cause!
Donate By Check
Please Observe Contribution Rules
Hawai‘i law governs campaign contributions for State and local races.
- Aggregate contributions cannot exceed $4,000 for mayoral support during an election period. An election period for a mayoral race is defined as a four year period between general election days. For Cayetano for Mayor, 2012, the relevant term is 2008-2012.
- Individual’s personal funds must be used for contributions.
- Anonymous contributions are prohibited under the campaign spending law.
- Foreign nationals are prohibited from contributing under the campaign spending law.
- Corporate contributions are permissible however corporations that have contracts with State or local counties cannot contribute. Owners or individuals associated with such corporations may contribute as “individuals.”
- You must be at least eighteen years old.
- Contributions are not tax deductible.
For further clarification, consult an attorney or the Hawai‘i Campaign Spending Commission